Wednesday, June 1, 2011

LET'S BOOK IT!



Jun 1st 2011, 14:04 by E O Hatterpol | 580 AU FROM SUN


"Knows where what!?" I shouted, shaking the pirate's corpse by the shoulders.


"Come on, we should keep moving," Ravisius warned.


"No!" I yelled back.  "Knows where what!?  Knows where WHAT!?"


I shook his limp frame so hard the blood from his pulverised chest spattered across the clear glass of my space helmet.


"TELL ME!" I screamed.  "Why did you say I wouldn't escape?  We're not even trapped, dude!  We're going to save all the Flybrarians from Captain Makemake - but why does he want me?  I'm just an interstellar travel writer - I don't know anything!"


I was so enraged and frustrated, my top nearly blew.  By the way Ravi looked at me, I could tell I was losing it.  Luckily - or unluckily, I'd later find - more pirates showed up at the mouth of the cave.  They spotted their chum's dead body quickly.  It wasn't long before they had drawn their own swords.


"Come on," Ravisius shouted, "LET'S BOOK IT!"

No comments:

Post a Comment