Tuesday, May 3, 2011

E O HATTERPOL & RAVISIUS TEXTOR IN "SAVE OUR SHIP!"



May 3rd 2011, 11:12 by E O Hatterpol | 58 AU FROM SUN


I'VE BEEN active on Facebook for two days & Twitter for maybe three, but it feels good to be back on the blog!  So much has happened to me over these past two weeks that I can barely hold it all in!


First, I'd like to thank all my Earthbound Flybrarians on Twitter; even though I had limited access to the Internet during this pirate saga, they helped me make the decisions that ultimately led to Victory in the Kuiper Belt Day (V-KB Day or VKB Day).  Who knows?  Maybe 2 May will become an intergalactic holiday.


It probably won't!  It turns out pirate attacks are commonplace.  After the pirates were rounded up by the killer whales & taken off for judgment, our captain held a blue whale-wide meeting to talk to us about what happened.


He said that Kuiper Belt shipping lanes have seen an increase in pirate activity over the last three or four years and that it's really becoming a problem.  There are plenty of places to hide & it's nearly impossible for the good guys to patrol efficiently.  So what happens?


Innocent public libraries get hijacked 5,112,573,820 miles away from any help or oxygen supply.  More on that tomorrow, of course.

4 comments:

  1. Rounded up by Killer Whales? Can't wait to hear about that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They surprised me, too, Ms Byrne!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Counfound it all! So sorry my Fleet wasn't there to help, Hatterpol! To assist with the forced relaxation of uptight generals, Hawai'i has been purposefully put out of range of all inter-space communications for the last decade. I wish I had been able to help!

    ReplyDelete
  4. HAWAI'I? You were in Hawai'i?? The BPOD ain't got nothing on Hawai'i - at least when it comes to volcanoes.

    ReplyDelete