Friday, May 20, 2011

WHERE HAVE THEY TAKEN US?



May 20th 2011, 11:37 by E O Hatterpol | 262 AU FROM SUN


"They aren't all gone," I replied wearily.  "Some are dead."


It was tough to stomach.  The BPOD's comfy couches were bloodstained.  I gripped my broken beer bottle sword and bookshield tightly.


"Don't deserve this," I managed.  "They don't deserve this."


"Come on," said Ravisius.  "I think you're right - we've landed.  Let's find out where we are."


Ravi waited while I pulled on an emergency spacesuit.


"Must be a burden," he teased, "having to breathe & all."


I wasn't in the mood to joke, so we stepped outside in silence.  Over the Flybrary's broken bow stretched a harsh, craggy landscape that reminded me of Captain Makemake's disgusting noggin.  My mouth dropped.


"Where have they taken us?"

No comments:

Post a Comment